RC Competitor

Thumbs down TQi: "Five" channels that can't be mixed :(

It's hard to believe... but it seems to be true.

After searching a lot on Google I couldn't find any information about how a transmitter with 5 channels (4 in fact and 2 are useless) and fancy telemetry features, including an iStuff's link, could have its channels mixed.

I was just willing to use my TQi in my eBuggy with mechanical brake setup. For this purpose, it would be handy have channels 2 (throttle/esc) and 3 (brake/servo) mixed so as both would reply for the trigger commands. I know it could be worked out using a Y-cable joining my esc and servo brakes into the same channel 2 (they should work in reverse response to the trigger, of course), but even my cheap chinese radio has such a basic feature but TQi not

BTW, I have no idea how nitro Traxxas cars break. I've tried to understand from Traxxas manuals but I coudn't...
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 01-01-2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Banned product

Traxxas radios are not "Computerized".
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

Is there a question in there somewhere? Or did you just want to complain that a Traxxas product doesn't do what it never claimed to do? Feel free to repost in the correct subforum(s), but you can leave out the drama and the banned product lines.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =