RC Qualifier

Traxxas EZ-Peak Plus

Looking for a Charger that would be good for Lipo and NiMH Batteries, and stumbled onto this charger. Would this be a good charger for dual charging two 2s 8200 MaH Lipo Batteries at once?
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

I 2nd this question! To add to Jacob's question, can it balance/store lipos?
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    I hope this one does, cause all of the others people have recommended can charge a battery in 15 minutes, but they cost like $250. This charger seems better if it is in the 30 min range for charging 2 batts.
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

I hope this one does, cause all of the others people have recommended can charge a battery in 15 minutes, but they cost like $250. This charger seems better if it is in the 30 min range for charging 2 batts.
    Same here. I've heard that the 20amp iCharger 206B, and Thunderpower TP610C ac/dc are some of the best you can buy, but they cost over $150. I'd like to get a charger that has the Traxxas name on it, you know, they always have great customer service, and when you spend $100+ on a charger, you want that! So, does anyone know if the Traxxas EZ Peak Plus 6amp is any good? It looks great for the price! Pros/Cons?
    Last edited by Wolfslash16; 01-01-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Looking for a Charger that would be good for Lipo and NiMH Batteries, and stumbled onto this charger. Would this be a good charger for dual charging two 2s 8200 MaH Lipo Batteries at once?
    Really? No one has a review for the Traxxas EZ Peak Plus 6amp? Coments welcome, common we don't bite, normally...

RC Qualifier
    It's a nice charger for the price, does what it supposed to, charges multiple types of batteries, can balance, store, everything needed for lipo's. What limits it is the 6amp part. It takes at least an hour to dual charge (with traxxas' 3s and 2s adapters) my SPC's 5400 3S and 2S lipos. As well as my son's 2s 5800 Traxxas lipos. Just got a Progressive RC 208B/350 power combo for $325 and it'll charge the same batteries in 25 minutes. But, I never had an issue with my EZ plus charger and will still use it to speed up storage charging times. That 8200mah battery is going to take a long time probably close to 2 hours if you are charging 2 of them at the same time. Just something to think about.
    FLM EMBE, P4de "Digger", Slash MT, Rustler/P4de

RC Qualifier
    OK. Thanks for the feedback!
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

RC Champion
    It's a great starter charger, but going into larger, and more batteries you need to look at the more expensive chargers.
    You'r wanting to charge two 8200's in 30minutes, the charger would need to be 33A to charge in parallel. powerlab 8
    Or 275Watts to charge the batts in series with 17A charge rate. That would be the 206B
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.

RC Qualifier
    I have heard iChargers work great too.
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

RC Champion
    I haven't heard anything bad about them, I just don't like the way they look, performance wise they seem great.
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.

RC Qualifier
    Ya. If they work though, it doesn't matter what they look like.
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit