RC Racer

Ripping on the Polaris today

Out behind my house this afternoon, remembered the go pro this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb4ed...ature=youtu.be

RC Qualifier
    Nice!
    We have a Polaris 700 twin sportsman 4x4, in yellow.. That plows snow like none other.. Hardly gets stuck in the snow too..
    Never trust a fart.

RC Qualifier
    Awesome!!! Ive got a 2005 Polaris and love hitting the trails. Here in the next few months, I plan on riding the Hatfield and Mccoy trails in West Virginia.
    One shot.....One kill, no exceptions

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    ^^ do it. Best trails ive ever ridden. And ive ridden all over.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Qualifier
    Yea I am super excited!!! Got a few guys getting together for a whole days ride.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    If your going to ride for more than one day, stay at the ashland camp ground. Its excellent there and RIGHT on the trail.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Racer
    I've heard about that trail, would love to ride it but it's a bit of a drive from here...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    If your going to ride for more than one day, stay at the ashland camp ground. Its excellent there and RIGHT on the trail.
    Good thing is, I dont live very far from there. Maybe an hour or so.

RC Champion
    very nice. unfortunately this year im going to miss out on the snowmobile excitement. whats worse is i live a block away from the trail. it sucks to watch snowmobilers instead of being one. i did have a old 93 indy 500 classic that i bombed around the trails quite nicely. it wasnt much. but at least i was on the trails right. nothing like snowmobiling. i love it. and hope i can get another sled before all the snows gone. peace.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcar View Post
    very nice. unfortunately this year im going to miss out on the snowmobile excitement. whats worse is i live a block away from the trail. it sucks to watch snowmobilers instead of being one. i did have a old 93 indy 500 classic that i bombed around the trails quite nicely. it wasnt much. but at least i was on the trails right. nothing like snowmobiling. i love it. and hope i can get another sled before all the snows gone. peace.
    opps. my bad. didnt realize it was a quad vid. im a noob. cant use quads on trails in my area. it sucks. so my bommer only sees the back yard. lol would be nice to see some snowmobile vids here sometime.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcar View Post
    I dislike watching people go by on snowmobiles when there is not enough snow. Some people think a few inches is enough but it just isn't. Unless you dont care about all the parts that the dirt will eat away at. Vintage sleds with all bogie wheel suspensions are not as bothered by dirt but not many people are still running those.
    Last edited by ReaperGN; 12-31-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

RC Qualifier
    I'm pretty sure canam could beat the crud out of Polaris, but that's just me being spoiled
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E