RC Competitor

2 problems - batt and snow????

I'm having two unrelated problems.

First: I'm running a Venom 3s 4000mah 20c lipo for power and it works great but I've just recently noticed shorter run times before hitting the lvc on the esc. when I plug it in to the battery charger it says that each cell is at 3.7v. Anyone know why all of a sudden the esc is doing this?

Second: When it first snowed it was so cold my slash just drove on top of the snow, but now it's warmed up some and the proline slingshots are digging in(good enough to find dirt). The problem is all the snow from the tires is piling up on the chasis and weighing it down and maxing out the shocks.

RC Champion
    1st. could be a number of issue's. How many mah is the lipo taking per charge?
    2nd. Get the outer wear's shroud it will help shed the snow off the chassis.
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

RC Competitor
    The batt used to take around 4100 to 4200 mah each charge but now it only takes around 3500 mah. I only have about 20 to 30 runs on this batt.

RC Champion
    how well is it balancing? What are the individual cell volt's?
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

RC Champion
    The lvd is probably just kicking in too early as some on the vxls do. Turn it to nimh mode and get a seperate lipo cutoff would be the best solution.
    Land of the free?