RC Qualifier

revo to Ken Block

Does anyone have a list of part numbers that I need to fully convert my revo vxl 1/16 to the Ken block car?
    LMBO

RC Qualifier
    I don't have the part numbers, but you would need tires, a-arms, front and rear bumper and body at least. You might also have to change the gearing and shock/spring setup. If you compare the parts list and exploded view of the two you could come upwith the part numbers. Good luck getting the body for cheap though as they have become pretty hard to find.
    Slash 4x4 stock
    Slash 4x4 MMP 2400
    KB Fiesta

RC Champion
    You need longer drive shafts, arms, and links. That's the only difference... mechanically speaking.

Sent from my iPad mini
    To the men and women of the US military, thank you

RC Qualifier
    im shocked to see how cheap the rallys sell for vs. the mini revo, I have a mini revo i bought to rob parts off of for my sons grave digger vxl and 4x4 conversion. I was thinking about tuning it into a rally but I am not thinking about selling it as is and buying a used rally that is ready to go.
    LMBO

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by revobum View Post
    im shocked to see how cheap the rallys sell for vs. the mini revo, I have a mini revo i bought to rob parts off of for my sons grave digger vxl and 4x4 conversion. I was thinking about tuning it into a rally but I am not thinking about selling it as is and buying a used rally that is ready to go.
    I think that probably has a lot to do with the utilitarian nature of the mini Revo as opposed to the pretty much single use of the Rally/Ken Block. The Revo can be run in all sorts of environments and terrain types whereas the Rally/Ken Block is pretty much on road, smooth dirt and gravel. I've seriously thought about converting my Ken Block to a mini Revo, but I can't bring myself to do it and my son loves the Ken Block the way it is.
    Slash 4x4 stock
    Slash 4x4 MMP 2400
    KB Fiesta

RC Racer
    Thinking about buying the parts to convert to mini Slash so I can switch back on forth. Have a Stampede 4x4 and Summit, love the Ken Block but liking the idea of having both. Thoughts?