So I previously posted this in the pic thread;
So the car has sat around needing a few bits and pieces. Steering servos work but the clicking sound given by them indicates there are some teeth likely missing, the torque with the Big Joes is also lacking. Sick of the toe rod ends coming out. Hinge pins are all bent which prevents arms moving freely. It's all been annoying me a bit so I went to buy some parts to repair it but being in Australia and parts taking forever to get in I figured stuff it, I'm going to hit the whole thing in one go.
On order now;
FLM Hybrid bulks with 1/8 diffs
FLM Aluminium chasis (non-LCG, I don't like the way the batteries sit in the LCD)
Savox Brushless 'Monster Torque' servo (2270SG from memory) (444oz/in @ 7.4v)
Castle Creations 10amp BEC
Lunsford Titanium hinge pins
4 x Black RPM A-Arms
Front and Rear Traxxas Aluminium Toe Links
I'll be getting some new pics as I do this also.