RC Qualifier

brushless system and battery help!!!

Can u run a seven cell 5000 or 4200 mah on a traxxas slash traxxas brushless system I'm going to convert to brushless and want to make sure these Batterys will work. What would be the run time on both I'd these with this setup and can u run these on a traxxas brushless system or not??? Thanks
    SLASHING UP WITH MY PEDE

RC Enthusiast
    Im running the stock 7cell on my new Castle creations 300kv 1410 series brushless combo and it does work, but there is a small delay in reaction time due to being nimh but overall works and almost all new brushless combos come stock with default low voltage detection (for lipos) and your nimh will not work on this setting. BTW im buying a lipo and lipo charger this friday because if you go brushless you might as well go lipo too lol.

RC poster
    I just purchased a new Slash 2wd with brushless motor system and it comes w/ a 3800 NiMh Bat, it'll run about 45 min. at 100 pct. power settings on the TQi trans. Make sure to set the vooltage det. on the ESC w/ the brushless system correctly,K?
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer3.3 View Post
    Can u run a seven cell 5000 or 4200 mah on a traxxas slash traxxas brushless system I'm going to convert to brushless and want to make sure these Batterys will work. What would be the run time on both I'd these with this setup and can u run these on a traxxas brushless system or not??? Thanks

RC Champion
    Before I made the jump to lipo I ran the Traxxas 8 cell nimh#2963 in my slash no problem BUT you will REALLY like lipo.

RC Champion
    I run Nimh 7 an 8 c batteries and lipos , Just mahe sure they're over 3300mah . The brushles system is better performance with the same battery you are now running . BIG DIFFERENCE . You well very happy with it .
    1 Rusty VXL