RC poster

1/16 Slash 4x4 Brushed

I was wondering how fast the Slash 4x4 1/16 brushed is supposed to go. Mine seems to be under performing, If its just me, some tips on making it faster without too much money or taking it apart would be nice. This is my first rc so advice would help.

RC Qualifier
    Hi Jedibob763,
    you might be able to get more info in the 1/16 forum, but i know why you have one, they're so cool! wish i could help!
    Summit RX8/1550kv-Slash4x4 MM2/2400kv Twin-V Merv.

RC poster
    cool, Im saving up for one of a few cars i need help piking one out. my options are Rally, Slash VXl, Slash 4x4 ultimate, Slash 4x4 platnium, Slash 4x4...

Im in around the 500 dollar price range but i can go over

but my little slash is now going fine, the driveshaft had gotton jamed

RC Qualifier
    Well, The Rally looks nice, almost the same as a slash 4x4, exept for différences in some components lenght and it as the new lcg chassis. Probably good for flat or little bumps(like rally race course). If you like big jumps, speed, trailing, crawling and mudding, like me, i would suggest the slash 4x4(any brushless edition will do, i have the basic Mike Jenkins edition(cheapest:576$ CA, taxes included), and totally love the truck). I find it very versatile, easy to work on and easy to maintain. Since i do almost everything with mine, i couldn't fing anybetter compromise than the slash 4x4. And that truck looks so good! But the choice remain yours! i'm sure you'll enjoy any of those models, all is about what are your préférences.

I hope it'll help you to decide!
    Cheers!
    Summit RX8/1550kv-Slash4x4 MM2/2400kv Twin-V Merv.

RC poster
    I selected the ultimate, its best for what im going to do with it,

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibob763 View Post
    I selected the ultimate, its best for what im going to do with it,
    The ultimate can be found online for 500 shipped no battery for $500 by searching for " the barn floor"
    Platinum is about 100 less ( no controller but if your 1/16 has tqi you can get a reciever cheap and link it)
    A rally is 400 without battery and a 4x4 slash is about the same.
    The reason I suggest the no batt option is because you should run lipo with brushless.

RC poster
    im just going for the 630$ on the traxxas site, I dont like dealing with ebay chop shops, i like to get it at a store or from the website.

even if its more expensive but im 3.07% to buying it