RC Qualifier

Tapatalk forum app

I'm new to the smartphone world and have my first android phone. Whenever I get on this forum and a few others it recommends me getting this app. Is it worth it? I know it's only $3, but I've never paid for any app before.
    Philippians 4:13 HCSB

its a great app, minimizes everything on a forum including eliminating any ads that are on the site (some sites wont use Tapatalk because of loosing the ad revenue) I have it and love it
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Champion
    It's ok IMO. I'll admit I use it more than the real site but I miss being able to see peoples locations and post counts under their names, seeing how full my inbox is, and seeing threads I've posted in. One thing I do like is that you can scroll through every picture in a given thread. VERY nice on drawn out build threads.

Sent from my iPad mini
    To the men and women of the US military, thank you

RC Qualifier
    I can't tell you when's the last time I've been on the traxxas site. I wish all forums were on tapatalk! Had it on iPhone and when I switched to DROID, tapatalk was the first app I downloaded! I say get it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

RC Qualifier
    Try the app named "convo". It's like tapatalk but free, I'm actually on it right now. it can't do everything but you can browse the forums and post.

RC Champion
    Have it and was actually disappointed on how many sites do not support the app. To me it sucks cuz I only fount 2 rc sites that are worthwhile

RC Qualifier
    It does work nice... But it could support more sites. But if you use your phone to hit this forum alot, its worth it.
    2x Stampede VXL
    Stampede 4x4

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    I only got it so I could post pictures from my tablet. For that, it works great. If I'm not posting pics, I still prefer to post and read the threads using the original format. If you want to post pics, it's well worth it. I take pics with my Ipod, load them onto photobucket, and then put them on my thread using Tapatalk and my Kindle. Since getting those two devices, I don't think I've used my laptop but a few times in a year.
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Qualifier
    Well I got it and using it now. So far I like it. What are some other rc forums that are good on tapatalk? Thanks for all the replies.
    Philippians 4:13 HCSB

RC Qualifier
    Rc groups

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by joe831 View Post
    Try the app named "convo". It's like tapatalk but free, I'm actually on it right now. it can't do everything but you can browse the forums and post.
    That's the name i was trying to think of, i use tapatalk. But knew there was a free forum app as well. i called in converse in my post.

** it isnt in my post anymore... weird.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)