Thread: RPM white

RC Champion

RPM white

Where can I find White RPM parts besides ebay for my slash????
    Slash 4x4 LCG, Rusty VXL(not runnin), and my bike.

RC Champion
    I don't think RPM makes white...

Sent from my iPad mini
    To the men and women of the US military, thank you

RC Champion
    The seller on E-Bay claims he is the only one that carrys any of these white parts, and that RPM makes them exclusively for him.

I have seen them have the white dyeable a-arms and front towers, and also a few extra colors not offered by RPM that were dyed and repackaged by him.

I think the only white parts for Slash, Pede, etc. RPM offers, as far as retail goes, is the shock guards, rod ends, and their dyeable wheels.

Heck I remember back in the day (original RC10's etc.) when all RPM offered were mostly white parts.
    My previous sig conflicted with a forum policy.

RC Champion
    Rpm makes all kinds of white parts but not many for a sl2sh
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Champion
    Other than wheels, shock guards, and ends, what do they make in white? Link?

Sent from my iPad mini
    To the men and women of the US military, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dave00bear View Post

Heck I remember back in the day (original RC10's etc.) when all RPM offered were mostly white parts.
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread title. Pretty much everything RPM was white BITD. Don't even get me started on the "hot" colors we used to dye them back then.

Remember when all Traxxas parts were white? I can't even count the amount of used vintage stuff I've bought that was pink, purple, or some other gaudy color. Gotta love the late 80's/early 90's.
    Last edited by harry697; 12-30-2012 at 09:49 PM.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread title. Pretty much everything RPM was white BITD. Don't even get me started on the "hot" colors we used to dye them back then.

Remember when all Traxxas parts were white? I can't even count the amount of used vintage stuff I've bought that was pink, purple, or some other gaudy color. Gotta love the late 80's/early 90's.
    I love those colors...I think they look the best.
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Quote Originally Posted by harry697 View Post
    I can't even count the amount of used vintage stuff I've bought that was pink, purple, or some other gaudy color. Gotta love the late 80's/early 90's.
    Oh man, my pink, lime yellow and purple skis were so radical!! Like totally!! In the summer I was stylin' in my Jams, Reebok pumps, Spuds McKenzie surf shirt and day-glo motocross hat!
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Qualifier
    You can order them from your LHS. I have the white shock guards. I just ordered them from my LHS and they came in after they went to a bicycle convention.
    Slash VXL
    Rustler Hobbywing
    Summit 1/16 VXL