Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Danville,Va
    Posts
    521

    2238 radio question

    Been away for a while, trying to get things running again. Not sure if my battery pack is dead but, when I turn on the switch to my electronics battery pack should I get a light or something on the receiver?? I have a T Maxx 3.3 4909 model ( I think, its about 4/5 years old ). It sat for about a year but it had a relatively new hump pack in it. New batteriers in the transmitter. Thanks
    I gave up golf for this????

  2. #2
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Alma, MI
    Posts
    12,279
    Yes, there should be a light.
    If the NiMh or NiCd pack was left unattended for a year, it is most likely junk... new or not, NiMh/NiCd do not last being left to discharge themselves to oblivion over a years period of time.

    BTW, love the signature...
    And welcome back to the hobby!
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

  3. #3
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Danville,Va
    Posts
    521
    well darn... time to drop some cash at the hobby shop. Thanks
    I gave up golf for this????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •