Thread: Cheap prices?

RC Enthusiast

Cheap prices?

Does any body know a website with cheap prices for traxxas slash 4x4 thanks.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by str8skull View Post
    Does any body know a website with cheap prices for traxxas slash 4x4 thanks.
    try ebay and tower hobbies
    Anza Slash & a pile of Parts

Sorry bud,I only run a 4wd slash once,it was ow some,probable one of the coolest bashing machines out there.
    But I found the truck almost drove it self,I was going to buy one anyway, because they go just about anywhere you could think of.
    But I mostly race,and we don't have a 4wd class yet.But a lot of my racing friends have and love them.I'm sure we'll have a 4wd class before long,so I better buy one so I'm ready.
    I have seen,more than once,a good rc driver,beat a 4wd with a 2wd,on the track,the driver can still make the difference.
    However the 4wd slash is a truck I fully intend to add to my slash pack,I want the platinum series,for the price its a good deal.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Qualifier
    Tower with a coupon code

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    2x Stampede VXL
    Stampede 4x4

Thank you there No One.

RC Qualifier
    Tower has the Slash 4x4 for $510
    There's a coupon that will take $65 off... But ends tomorrow. ( 010AG )
    2x Stampede VXL
    Stampede 4x4

Thanks,sounds good,but I have three 2wds to get ready for summer,got one of my rpm trans cases yesterday,a blue one,they had a black one too,but I ordered a green one instead.As one truck is all blue rpm,and the other all green.
    The third unfortunately is all pro line.So until rpm comes out with extended control arms,um stuck.
    I have built three pro line transmissions now,with a little luck,each one might make a weekend of racing.
    Who knows,now that rpm has come out with there case,pro line will do what they should have in the first place,and put a steel diff gear in,they made sure the traxxas idler gear fit so that's the first thing you replace,before your first race.

RC poster
    Hey billy-bones try thebarnfloor.com. Thats were I go to get stuff cheap. They ship in a timely manor too.