Hybrid View

RC Qualifier

How Heavy is Every Bodys Rigs

I have mine down to 3.9lbs race ready with fuel. Cant wait to see how fast and quick I can go

RC Qualifier
    Never weighed it but now I am curious. Will have to find a scale that will work. All I have is a food scale and it maxes at 5lbs.

Nice car BTW.
    --
    Nitro-J-Rod

RC Qualifier
    I think the electric version is 5.4lbs im not 100% sure. Thank you. I'm chomping at the bit to get some 132 passes and see how she runs. The 2 other guys with there nitro funny cars are in the 2.4s and and 2.8s and they are over 5lbs. only time will tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by jarod_rodriguez View Post
    Never weighed it but now I am curious. Will have to find a scale that will work. All I have is a food scale and it maxes at 5lbs.

Nice car BTW.

RC Qualifier
    At 3.9 lbs. I am surprised it just doesn't lift off the ground at some point even with all that down force. Seems really light to hold the power down to the ground.
    --
    Nitro-J-Rod

RC Qualifier
    I have made few passes with it useing gps only and it stays on the ground and it's realy freaky quick. Now im looking to get it on the DTS to get esact ets.
    Quote Originally Posted by jarod_rodriguez View Post
    At 3.9 lbs. I am surprised it just doesn't lift off the ground at some point even with all that down force. Seems really light to hold the power down to the ground.