Well I FINALLY got them done. This has been a headache since day one but I think they turned out great!
I have hours & hours invested in these. First it took forever to find the Cheyenne wheels and then dying process was a nightmare. After I stripped the chrome there was some sort of coating (I guess) that was on the wheel under the chrome because every time I would dye them they would blister. I’ve dyed this set of rims no less than 7 times before I finally got them right.
I probably have 8 to 10 hours alone in the aluminum rings. Stripping the orange paint (or powder coating) was crazy! And then it took about 3 hours to polish them.
But the end result is a one of a kind set of tires/wheels. Now it’s time to put them to use!!