Thread: Body Posts

RC Qualifier

Body Posts

What are you guys using for aftermarket body posts. I find the stock ones wearing down real fast. I have one already worn past the body pin hole Just wondered what else is out there. Ya ya I know, dont flip it or get a roll cage, but once in a while 4s is really fun to rip
    E-REVO MMM - Stampede 4x4 6s/3s

RC Racer
    I dont know if its the right vocabulary for what i use "Velcro strip".

If you use a strong one at the battery doors its enough to keep the body on the truck.
    For safety reasons i put one of the silver splints in the rear body mounts wich wont worn down over the time.
    The advantage is, putting the body on tooks 5 seconds and the front body mount is not interesting anymore.

I`ve read also something about 3M Mushroom tape or something like this instead of using Velcro Strip.

RC Racer
    I'm using this ones, are great http://www.ebay.com/itm/Golden-Horiz...item2ec49cff85
    Thay cames in different colors, they definite last longer that the plastic ones.

RC Qualifier
    Yeah, thats what Im looking for agosb. Ive herd of ppl using the velco strips too Feivel, but I like the posts myself. Might try and find them at the LHS when ever I get time to go.
    E-REVO MMM - Stampede 4x4 6s/3s

RC Racer
    Glad to help

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by agosb View Post
    I'm using this ones, are great http://www.ebay.com/itm/Golden-Horiz...item2ec49cff85
    Thay cames in different colors, they definite last longer that the plastic ones.

These are the ones that my used Merv came with. They are very durable. My son's Merv has the plastic stock ones and wear down VERY fast.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by agosb View Post
    Your getting pretty good helping and with the links!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by 50togo View Post
    Your getting pretty good helping and with the links!
    Thank you!
    I really love this hobby and my merv and you guys helped me, so, I'm doing the same. Is a good way to learn also!