RC Qualifier

Spring suggestions

My first thread!!

Anyhow, I need some help picking out springs. I have an ultimate, so I have the Big Bore shocks. I really only bash, but do not want something that handles too poorly. My bashing does consist of big jumps, so I use 60 weight oil in front and 70 weight in the rear. The stock springs are doing ok, but seem to be too short. My settings are as follows:
    Bottom: 4th hole from outside (front and rear)
    Top: Outside hole front, middle hole rear
    Front spacers: 8.25mm (large spacer)
    Rear Spacers: 12.3mm (large spacer + next size smaller)

I've heard that the stock progressive rate springs are not so good. I can believe that, as right now my springs have no "soft". Under the weight of the truck, they compress down to the stiffer sections of the springs. What concerns me is that the ride height is lower than I think it should be with these settings. At a static ride height both front and rear arms are angled up slightly. I believe my springs are just worn.

I do not have many weight increasing parts, just the usual fans, and a small 3s lipo. My goal would be to be able to raise it just above level of control arms. (Arms facing down) If it matters, I do have the rpm a-arms.

So what do you suggest for front/rear?
    Spring rate?
    Length?

RC Qualifier
    Get some Losi springs they are linear rate springs and work way better than stock

RC Champion
    you could try the red Tmaxx spring's in the back and rustler white's in the front. Worked for me with big jump's and still handled decent.
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for the suggestions. I got some gift cards to my local hobby store. Time for upgrades!

RC Qualifier
    tmaxx red springs in the front and the tmaxx powerstroke springs in the rear
    Racing in the Past, Present, and Future...MAYBE

RC Qualifier
    Now using Losi green 2.5 in front and blue 2.5 in rear.
    They are working great. Thanks!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2