RC poster

QR 1 battery problem

Hello my QR 1 is having troubles; i charged my batteries and my quad was flying perfectly almost the entire day, but when i put a battery in it and i give it throttle it goes for a bit then it indicates a recharge, put i measure the voltage and its at 4v! The transmitter then does nothing, PLEASE help!

RC Champion
    my advice would be to call traxxas customer support up and ask them they are very helpful.
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.

RC Competitor
    Mine charges to "about" 4.2 using the USB charger.

I think you are seeing a binding issue between the radio and QR-1 rather than a battery issue. If you unplug the battery to ru a second pack you have to turn the readio off and back on to rebind the radio and QR-1. In other words anytime you turn on/off the QR-1 you must also trun on/off the transmitter.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Enthusiast
    I have had the same problem usually after a couple of tries binding It eventually works

RC poster
    well, I have tried binding and its still asking me to recharge, so i will. The charge lights are red, so ill just wait for it to finish : /

RC poster
    Hmm Binding isnt working! and recharging has done nothing I think somethings wrong with the quad itself.

RC Enthusiast
    I would give traxxas a call but have your quad in front of you before you do they will ask you to do the stabilization reset among other things while your on the phone with them

RC poster
    \yeah i fixed it. I found a rareproblem with the circuit boards voltage limit. so i bought some cheap components and got it fixed. It is a little bit more heavy though, because i couldnt find the small components. but thanks anyways guys