RC poster

Newbie Q: Charging Traxxas E-Revo LiPos with a JP LiPro Quad 6 Pro Charger Issue

Hi. Got an e-revo brushless and Lipro Quad 6 AC for crimbo, but when I plug a battery in to any socket I get an error message "connect error check main port"

I am plugging the balance socket direct into the port (tried all 4) and have the black at negative. Got to say it is fiddly to plug in as the pins are a little low on the charger but it is plugging in correctly.

Tried all kinds of settings regards AMPs but same result. Any advice on settings welcome, as a newbie the instruction manual provided is not ideal.

Am I missing something obvious or do I have a duff charger? Plugged into AC mains.

Batteries charging just fine with the two provided chargers.

Thanks for any help!

ScottyDog

RC Qualifier
    This may sound stupid but did you blug the battery lead in as well as the balance plug? it sounds like you have a "Connection Error" which means both plugs need to be plugged into the charger.

Maybe the Balance board is faulty?

Hope you figure it out, maybea video of the problem might help.
    RX8 Powered E-revo
    E-Slayer

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by afol2524 View Post
    This may sound stupid but did you blug the battery lead in as well as the balance plug? it sounds like you have a "Connection Error" which means both plugs need to be plugged into the charger.

Maybe the Balance board is faulty?

Hope you figure it out, maybea video of the problem might help.
    Thanks! My Traxxas battery charges off the balance socket, this new charger needs connectors for the battery. Shame there is nine supplied for a traxxas connector but I can sort that now!

Cheers