RC Competitor

Smile First Broken Part

Just wondering what everyones first broken part was.
    Had my Pede for exactly 1 week and broke my first part today.
    Mine is / was rear axle bearing carrier. My buddy ran his Stampede into my Stampede

RC Competitor
    You did better than me, I lasted 15 minutes before I broke. Snapped the mounting tabs off of my ESC. Fixed it the next day, taken it out every day for 3 battery packs of run time with no other issues.

RC Qualifier
    My first, if I remember correctly, was twisting all of the half shafts off. Then I installed Teknos. Just upgrade as you go. Rear bearing carrier isn't very common breakage in normal crashes, but you were hit by another trucks so anything can happen...

RC Qualifier
    Mine was a hole at the bottom of the left and right steering carrier but it really never broke what i have broken was a 2 servo i dont know if that count but nothing else i dirve crazy but i am a good driver!!!

RC Champion
    my first broken part was in 1992.....I'm too old to remember! LOL

I think it was the rear shock tower on my RAD 2- I stripped out the hole for the inner camber link. Heck, I think I still have that part!

RC Qualifier
    Spur gear. Sigh. Second one was a drive shaft but I was driving like a mad person on a STICKY surface.
    Slash VXL, Rally VXL, and Stampede 4x4 VXL.

RC Qualifier
    for my pede the wheelie bar is the first i broke, then the rear axle bearing carrier the next day,.... good thing i have a spare for it, #1952x, aluminum blue anodized, from traxxas,...... cant wait to brake those weak parts of my pede, cause i already have spare parts to replace it,......