Thread: Help!

RC poster

Help!

Hello all,
    I just bought two used traxxas rc's. one a rustler vxl and the other a slash 4x4. Included was a tqi transmitter with dock plus a regular tq trans (all for $350).

I'm trying to get the tqi to control these two seamlessly but it doesn't seem to remember the rustler... Once I manually add it then turn the truck off I can't switch back to the slash either. It works if I bind them manually. Is this the intended behavior?

Sorry for the noob questions

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by sagz View Post
    Hello all,
    I just bought two used traxxas rc's. one a rustler vxl and the other a slash 4x4. Included was a tqi transmitter with dock plus a regular tq trans (all for $350).

I'm trying to get the tqi to control these two seamlessly but it doesn't seem to remember the rustler... Once I manually add it then turn the truck off I can't switch back to the slash either. It works if I bind them manually. Is this the intended behavior?
    Sorry for the noob questions
    Call Traxxas support. There's a fix for this but they don't publish it because if you do it wrong you can permanently damage the transmitter. They'll walk you through it on the phone and it will be fixed. I had to do it when I bought a new transmitter on ebay.