RC Qualifier
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Rotors keep breaking

So, basically, I got my QR1 tonight. I've already broken 3 rotors. Is there any way to stop this? Were is the best place to fly.

RC Competitor
    I've banged mine around pretty well and haven't broken any rotors. I've bumped into things and completely stopped one rotor while the other three are still spinning with no breakage and landed upside down with none broken but several have had the tips chipped or roughened. How exactly are you breaking them?

RC Qualifier
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
    Sorry I think I meant props but I'm not sure what theyre called on quad copters. It doesn't sound like I've even been beating mine up as much as yours.

I would fly it in an open area as possible until you have a better feel over the aircraft. Maybe outside on the yard if it is not too windy.

-Brett
    4wd Sportmaxx 3.3
    E-Revo - Mamba Monster - Neu 4s

IMO it is just kind of how it is with all copter style vehicles,,,you crash or hit things the rotors take a beating. Replacing rotors on copters is much like replacing tires on trucks,,,it is just part of the hobby.

I tore up the rotors real fast in the beginning too. Once I started getting the hang of flying the QR-1 I am seeing a LOT less rotor damage.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Qualifier
    it all depends on the crash
    All I need now is to set a new lap record.