Titan 775 Break In...

Hey guys, I was wondering what would be the best way to break in the Titan 775. I've heard of the drive it slowly in circles in low gear, just drive slowly, no break in, the water break in, etc. I Googled it, (As you guys said) and it came up with a ton of ways to break it in. I'm a perfectionist, ( ) so I like knowing it's done RIGHT. So, what is the best way to break in the Titan 775? Thanks!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

Really,The slow and easy for the first few packs method works fine.no full throttle hard launches etc.

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

Really,The slow and easy for the first few packs method works fine.no full throttle hard launches etc.
    So, should I do that in low gear, or high gear? Thanks!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Doesn't matter.
    Just be sure to use stock packs... I would hate to see you drive in circles for hours on end in low gear if using something like SPC 8000mAh. lol

I flipped mine upside down and cranked up the throttle trim.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Enthusiast
    What's the point breaking in a brushed motor? We don't break-in drills.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    More speed and torque due to better power transfer between the commutator and brushes.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Enthusiast
    Well i had just bought a brand new replacement 775 and five minutes in a brush fell out, i was so anngry and disrout by this , and that they are not rebuildable, i ended up prying the back of the motor off, and replaced the brushes, well last night the communator wenr up in smoke so i had an extra crapp 775 and threw the communator from thar one to the other, lol wat a crappy night,, but i recommend dewalt for sure these motors blow!

Quote Originally Posted by rcsickness1 View Post
    What's the point breaking in a brushed motor? We don't break-in drills.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I went to pick up my Dewalt motor from a local Dewalt Service Center. I had called a couple days before and was told they had six 306505-21SV 14.4V motors in stock. When I got there, there were none in stock since they were all being used for repairs. (So they drop shipped me one at no additional cost, but that's not the point.) The point is that perhaps their customers SHOULD break in their drills. I know Traxxas customers should follow the instructions that come with their products. They should almost as much follow the procedures that boatloads of experience gathered by members on these forums would suggest.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =