RC Competitor

TRAXXAS Aluminum Telemetry-Ready Motor Mount VS. King Headz

Hey all, i have read lots of good things about the King Headz motor mount/bearing adapter, but i havent heard much about the TRAXXAS Aluminum Telemetry-Ready Motor Mount.. Does anyone have any feed back on it. I am not 100% sure if i am going to install the telemetry sesors or not, but it would be nice to have the option later down the road as i get more involved in the hobby.. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks.

PM me if ya wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex!
    The traxxas has a smaller bearing. Many dislike the stock bearing because it tends to fail. If you do get the telemetry mount, pick up a bearing from avidrc, and clean it out very often. Traxxas also offers an alum adapter that works just fine, and is very important to upgrade...
    Wanna bash at Greenwood Bashplex in Pittsburgh ???

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by rag6 View Post
    The traxxas has a smaller bearing. Many dislike the stock bearing because it tends to fail. If you do get the telemetry mount, pick up a bearing from avidrc, and clean it out very often. Traxxas also offers an alum adapter that works just fine, and is very important to upgrade...
    ok thanks, maybe I will just get the king headz mount and when/if I want to use the telemetry I can always use the magnet on the center diff or slipper.