RC Enthusiast

1/10 Rally car not listed in APP on my iPod

I have looked through every screen on the app, and I believe everything is updated to the current version. Am I missing something so I can add it to the listing.

I also would love to be able to use a picture taken on my actual car as the picture of the model listed.
    4x4 Slash
    2x ERBE
    Summit
    1/16 Summit
    KB Rally

RC Racer
    Was looking for the same thing in the app.

I believe the new Slash with the LCG chassis is in the app. Would that be the closest to our rally?

Also, I have all the telemetry installed... Is it really worth it? Does it just give us fancy options and really just be another gadgetry that sucks more juice from our batts than if we didn't bother with it?

I'm new to the tqi system and just got the rally.. Bought it used, but its practically new and the guy already installed all the telemetry.

RC Racer
    Just went into app to look at settings for the rally. Probably have to use slash ultimate. But it's still not exactly right,as the wheels/tires are different and those measurements will have to be included when deterring speed. Just rpm alone won't do for accuracy. Traxxas needs to update the app. It's a simple update to include the new rally. Car has been out for months now, so why isn't the app updated yet?

Traxxas????