RC Enthusiast

1/10 rally not listed in link app? And other updates would be nice!

I have looked through every screen on the app, and I believe everything is updated to the current version. Am I missing something so I can add it to the listing.

I also would love to be able to use a picture taken on my actual car as the picture of the model listed. I have 3 versions of a Brushless Revo ( monster truck, short course, and original ) and every picture on the APP shows the same photo.
    4x4 Slash
    2x ERBE
    Summit
    1/16 Summit
    KB Rally

RC Qualifier
    Traxxas needs to update this.
    Slash VXL, Rally VXL, and Stampede 4x4 VXL.

RC Enthusiast
    OK, the Rally has been out for 6 months now. When will it be listed as a choice in the garage in the app for the radio? Is there any updates planned in the future? The speed option for 1st gear on the Summit would be nice also.
    4x4 Slash
    2x ERBE
    Summit
    1/16 Summit
    KB Rally

RC poster
    So now they need to add the Rally && the Telluride... but at least the Rally can be set up with Slash pre-loadouts. And you can nickname different vehicle profiles, so even if the pic is the same, the name beside it would be an obvious clue as to which truck your Linking to... just incase you didnt know.

RC Champion
    Rally is now added
    ERBE, ERBE, Summit, Slash 4X4, Bandit,

RC Qualifier
    They really need to update it for more tire options. Proline Trencher X are not listed for example and the closest size is Maxx 6.3 inches, and i did a test and when my ipod says its going 55mph, in real life its going 65mph. Additional tire options or a custom tire size would really be appreciated. Does anyone else agree?
    65 mph E-Revo on 6s
    70 mph Stampede on 3s