RC Racer
    Tazewell Va. Were so small here in taz. that we only have 3 stop lights....and one is broke

anyone know the difference

integy has a new type 2 aluminum chassis, does anyone know how it differs from the original???

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I don't, but I do know posting the same question in multiple parts of the site is against the rules.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...the-difference

10. No advertising or spamming. It is our goal to keep the online community free from advertising and spam. We do not allow companies or individuals to actively market products, services, or websites to board members. This includes placing URLs into sigs. Do not copy posts into multiple forums.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...or-%28Rules%29
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Racer
    Tazewell Va. Were so small here in taz. that we only have 3 stop lights....and one is broke
    i was asking in both forums because the platforms are the same. I wasnt advertising or spamming or marketing. I was trying to reach the most people that use the merv/summit chassis. not everyone who owns a merv. will be on the summit page and vive versa. wasnt looking to cause an issue, was just trying to expose my question to all those who might have tried the part and could give me feedback on if they liked it, and what was changed................................ and technically, I didnt break the rules. I did not "copy" any post. I just asked the same question in both of the 1/16 forums. if you look, technically they are different....... but like I said, i wasnt trying to break a rule i didnt know about, I wasnt trying to sell market/advertise anything. I just wanted some feedback from someone who might have tried one already. calling the company and asking them is the new one better than the old one is kinda like asking a used car salesman if hes selling you a "good" car, ya know what im sayin
    Last edited by jpfarmer13; 12-18-2012 at 01:06 PM.

RC Qualifier
    I know what you're saying, cause I sell cars!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Same question in different forums is still breaking the spirit of the rule.

It would be nice to get more detail on the chassis.... wonder if it is different strength of aluminum, different dimensions, ect.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.