Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rc nitro junkie View Post
    I took the old motors apart and the way the brushes are configured I would say that they were running backwards against the brushes instead of away from them thanks again
    No wonder it died so quick, not good...

Your welcome..

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Put 4 more packs through her tonight in my brothers basement after our christmas dinner. Crashed it onto his concrete floor and into the stud walls he's putting up in his basement (was flying through them in figure 8s). Didnt break a thing. Even let my dad drive it and he's not great... crashed it constantly. NO issues. Flies perfect.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    Put 4 more packs through her tonight in my brothers basement after our christmas dinner. Crashed it onto his concrete floor and into the stud walls he's putting up in his basement (was flying through them in figure 8s). Didnt break a thing. Even let my dad drive it and he's not great... crashed it constantly. NO issues. Flies perfect.
    Wish I had been there to see that!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Well, after nearly 20 packs my QR-1 has finally started acting up. It will randomly loose power and drop from the sky. When I pick it up I notice only one light is on. Generally a flick on the body with my finger will get it working again but only for so long. Its like something has come loose on the board or something. Seems like a finicky problem to have. But ill call traxxas and send it back for repair or replacement.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ