Hey, first off i did post this queation in another thread on this forum. Heck I figured some people could be somewhat biased strictly because of which vehicle they own. Just wanting to hear from both sides of fence...

What up everyone? Lets see, I jumped into this hobby about a year ago and like a lot of yall, my first car was a Rustler. A few months later I got a sweet deal on an X-o1 that i just could not pass up.

Fast forward to now, Ive been able to talk several of my buddies into the getting cars and enjoying the hobby as well. As of now there's about 10 of us with a total of 26 cars. Ive recently found an entirely other group of guys across town with supposedly just as many cars. I met up with a few of them Monday and we are now in the process of organizing weekly drag races... THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN...

My ? for you all is which vehicle do yall think will give me the greatest chances of winning? As of now my Rustler has a VXL set-up, however, the Mamba Monster set-up wil be a Christmas present to myself. There's no doubt in my mind that after speaking with these guys, Ill have on of the fastest cars at the races. Thing is we're drag racing so the fastest speed run is basically irrelevant....(if im not mistaken, the race will only be 130ft or so)

So again im asking, which one of these car do i need to put my time into to give me the best chances. Thanks...