RC Qualifier

Can anyone recommend my a charger?

I'm looking for a charger to charge my 4s lipo at 5amp.
    I currently have the iMax B6 which does a great job, but charge my 3s lipo in 1h45 at 4.3amp and my 4s lipo at 3.2amp, takes 2:30 to charge it!!
    Is there any good 100w (or equivalent) charger that somebody can recommend me?

and some traxxas style wheel for the trencher tire? (other than desperado please)

RC Qualifier
    AC680 is an 80W charger that is hard to beat. Charge up to a 6000mah 6S battery in ~1 hr if your battery can handle being charged at 1C (check with your manufacturer). Also has a computer connection / temp sensor. All for $45.

Best wheels IMO are JConcepts Rulux.

RC Qualifier
    If I can't find any other more powerful, I'm going to buy this one. Looks very nice!

What do you guys think about rpm revolver 3.2'' with the trencher? are they hard to fit? do they need cutting or things like that?
    Last edited by emmanhello; 12-12-2012 at 08:38 PM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Thunder ac is good starter charger, but if you want more power the icharger is really nice.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by emmanhello View Post
    I'm looking for a charger to charge my 4s lipo at 5amp.
    I currently have the iMax B6 which does a great job, but charge my 3s lipo in 1h45 at 4.3amp and my 4s lipo at 3.2amp, takes 2:30 to charge it!!
    Is there any good 100w (or equivalent) charger that somebody can recommend me?

and some traxxas style wheel for the trencher tire? (other than desperado please)
    I have the Traxxas EZ Peak Plus 6A charger and it does a great job. Also, you can't beat Revolvers for tough wheels. They don't crack like the stock wheels or Desperados. Both of those sets cracked and got out of round as they're very thin and don't have the reinforcing ring on the inside edge like the Revolvers do.