RC poster

Replacement batteries for the X-O1

How's it going everyone? I recently ran into another issue with my ride. I last ran the car thanksgiving week for about 10 minutes and put it until yesterday morning. As I got ready to fire it up, I realized the batteries were completely DEAD. Never had this happen before. Anyhow attempted to charge them and got a "low voltage" reading from the charger. I did a little searching on this matter, found and attempted a recovery texhnique from YouTube. Attempted to charge in nimh mode to an achieved 6v and switch over to lipo mode and proceed accordingly. No luck as I couldn't get the batteries above 2.5v.

Anyhow, I've come to accept the fact that these batteries are no good and a now in the market for some replacements. I've looked at the Max amps and to be honest, I just can't afford them. What do y'all suggest as a good replacement which will give me the same performance as the stock packs? Or should I just go back with what I had?

I'm still pretty new to the hobby and a little green at distinguishing between the bad, good, and great lipos.
    Thanks in advance for any/all help..

RC Qualifier
    i ordered some 3s 5000mah gens ace hardpack lipos , 2 for $100 shipped never had one issue with them on over 100 charges so far . pm me if you want to know where from cuz I dont know if its allowed to bump the link for them
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

RC Qualifier
    Double. Look down there! VVVVVVV
    Last edited by TheRCMan; 12-31-2012 at 02:48 PM.
    Slash VXL, Rally VXL, and Stampede 4x4 VXL.

RC Qualifier
    Spc makes some. I don't know if they will fit but they have a connector of your choice on them. Also SPC is know for their customer service being very good.
    Slash VXL, Rally VXL, and Stampede 4x4 VXL.

RC Racer
    I use Gens Ace and Pro-Match Racing 3S 5200 Mah 50C Hard Case Lipo Pack with no problems...

XO-1/HPI Vorza FLUX/Jato 3.3/Tmaxx 3.3/ OFNA LX2