RC Racer

Upgraded Driveshafts for Protrac Arms and Traxxas Slash Alum Carriers

So on my Rally GT8 I will be upgrading to MMM2200 and 4s lipo, and I am wondering if I would need upgraded driveshafts. I have the protrac arms and the slash aluminum axle carriers, so the mod with the XO-1 dust boots would not work. Does anyone know of any CVDs that would work if it is necessary to upgrade?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    you got the pro trac arms already, so you need the tekno M6 dogbone/drive cup, XO-1 drive shaft rebuild kit #6757, XO-1 stub axles, 6mmx11mm bearings 6x ,<----this goes to your slash aluminum carriers, and XO-1 17mm adapters.

this is my tekno/XO-1 cvd hybrid

all put together,

RC Racer
    Thanks, I did not realize this mod would work with slash axle carriers! Also, do I need xo-1 17mm hexes or can I use hot racing slash 17mm adapters?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SH302 View Post
    Thanks, I did not realize this mod would work with slash axle carriers! Also, do I need xo-1 17mm hexes or can I use hot racing slash 17mm adapters?
    if you are going to use the slash CVD stub axles (5mm) then you don't need to buy the XO-1 adapters and bearings 6mmx11mm, you can then use the HR adapter.