Thread: what one is it

RC Qualifier

what one is it

hello so i got what started out as a pede but has the slash chassis. i know that there more or less the same truck but i was wondering what the community thought. is it a pede still or a slash i have a bug body and some kind of buggy body for it. so let me know what you think.

ok next questione i seen the shape shiffter on you tube and have looked at a lot of pics here and im stuck should i go with the truggy set up or the 4x4 rusty. i will do some offroading but mostly grass and street.

last question what do you think is better rpm a-arms or proline a-arms. i have the proline on it already but i kinda want the rpm for the color im not a big fan of all black. thank you for reading and you imput. i will post some pics when i get it put back together dumb curb jummped out in front of me and you know what happens next. OUCH

RC Qualifier
    4x4 rusty? Get a slash 4x4 and do a monster slash conversion
    Slash rocks!!!

RC Qualifier
    what is the monster slash conversion i already have mmp and 1415 2400 and 3c lipo with 2.8 trencher x's. and the rusty is just street tires with the rustler body

RC Champion
    The Front and Rear assy, including drive axle's along with the electronics are the Same
    MMM/2650, E-maxx Body=FUN !
    3 Slash 4x4
    Pede 4x4

RC Qualifier
    Not sure why this always comes up but the chassis dictates the type of vehicle. If you have a slash chassis then you have a slash. I love the truggy but I haven't see too many people pull off a proper rusty look. As for arms, its purely preference.