Threaded View

RC Racer

Which lipo balance charger should I buy?

Hello
    Im travelling these holidays to United States so Im making an upgraded part list.
    I have two 2s 2200mah lipo from traxxas and a 3s 1400mah from another brand. I charge them with the 2-Cell & 3-Cell LiPo Charger (#2935) from traxxas also but it tooks 3 hours to be fully charged and I dont like that. So Im wondering wich charger could I buy. Ive been looking and have some options like the Traxxas ez peak plus, this one is an option too http://www.ebay.com/itm/Venom-0657-A...item1e70ed655a but I dont know if it has all the required wires to charge my lipos.
    Ill be glad if you help me. Im expecting to spend 50 - 100 dollars on a decent charger

I already have this upgraded parts: HS-85mg+ (after buying 3 stock ones, I realized there were crap), Aluminum Body Posts, aluminum toe links and pushrods, RPM arm set (front and back), gtr shocks and tan and black spring, and Im waiting some shim to shim my diffs
    And Im going to buy these: Center differential (7014), RPM axle carriers, steel hollow balls, and new tires and wheels (dirt hawg maybe mounted on hpi wheels). Do you consider that I should buy something else?

Thank you for reading all, and help me!
    Last edited by agosb; 12-10-2012 at 05:48 PM.