Hybrid View

RC poster

E revo keeps cutting out

I had a pretty good crash yesterday and now the car seems to become unreponsive to forward and back controlls when it gets like 25 feet away and nomatter how close i get it wont start working again. And the steering still seems to work fine when the throttle is not. What is wrong with my car?

RC Qualifier
    i would check motor and receiver connections.
    Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

RC poster
    I did that thismorning ill have to wait till after work to try it. Do you guys think it could have been a broken reciever crystal? I hear they break pretty easily

RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)
    Or the antenna could be damaged as well. That would cause the range issue more than a broken crystal.
    Sig edited for awesomeness. NC

RC poster
    Well looks like ive better icolated the problem...it will work fine until i reverse, then it wont go either way until i re connect the battery then it will work again until i reverse

RC Qualifier
    Try recalibrating the esc.

RC poster
    Ok i finally fixed the problem turns out my low voltage detector for lipos was turned on and even though i have a nimh battery it was just making it glitch out when the voltage got to low