RC poster

What Parts are Needed To Remove Center Diff?

Just got this Revo and I use it for bashing, the center diff has 30k in it but I would like to change it beack to no center diff...

Ive looked through the diagrams and can't put my finger on exactly what parts I need to switch the center diff out.

Truck has no reverse

Thanks

RC Champion
    all you need is the forward only conversion... and in that you will only need to replace the output drive shaft with gear and you will be done...
    you know.. i never had a sig.. but i do now...

RC poster
    Thanks just ordered one

RC Qualifier
    you can then remove the rear brake too if you have one on.. as it will now be effectively redundant..

RC Champion
    that's mandatory as the forward only don't have the space for the rear brake

RC Champion
    that's mandatory as the forward only don't have the space for the rear brake
    Which actually kinda sucks. Because it would not be redundant to have as much brake pad surface as possible, to lessen brake fade.

When the center diff became available, they should have came out with and "X" designated part number for the FOC kit, with a longer output shaft. When going back and forth from CD to FOC, and vice versa, removing and re-installing the brake system is a pain. Well I should say, was a pain, since I don't run the truck any more. No MT racing, and bashing has always been toooooo boring for me to do more than 1 tank of fuel.
    Believe 1/2 of what you see,and 0 of what you hear

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Oomp View Post
    Which actually kinda sucks. Because it would not be redundant to have as much brake pad surface as possible, to lessen brake fade.

When the center diff became available, they should have came out with and "X" designated part number for the FOC kit, with a longer output shaft. When going back and forth from CD to FOC, and vice versa, removing and re-installing the brake system is a pain. Well I should say, was a pain, since I don't run the truck any more. No MT racing, and bashing has always been toooooo boring for me to do more than 1 tank of fuel.
    got a revo for sale, Diamond Edition..

you interested... :-)

RC Champion
    I am ready to sell mine also, so I can put the $ toward my other hobbies.

RC Champion
    I have been thinking about making nice wooden a rack, on my CNC machine, so I can hang the Revo on the wall. Like, hang it on an angle or something, so it looks dramatic instead of just sitting on a shelf. At least then it won't be packed away in the closet.

RC Champion
    that's my plan actually. it was the first car I raced with.

RC Qualifier
    my revo 3.3 and erevo brushless are sat in my shed.. sad really but wont sell as I know who much they cost me and how much people want to pay for them so ill keep them for my son who is now 2... maybe a few years he will get some fun from them.