RC Qualifier

Teknos for stock a-arms

i have a stock stampede 4x4 , and i am getting some new tires/wheels for christmas then i have some gift cards for LHS so i will be buying a lipos or 2 and a charger after i get teknos. i like teknos better just because i havent heard of any breaking and i like to land jumps on the throttle. i am just wondering which package to get that includes everthing i need, i need these to stop breaking output yokes and stub axles. can someone that has put teknos on their p4de withstock a-arms give me a link to the right package, i dont want to be modding my truck!thanks, atclauss
    RACE IT, BREAK IT, FIX IT, REPEAT!

RC Qualifier
    Last edited by Shaky17; 12-09-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    Slash 2wd
    Slash 4x4 MT
    P4de Trail

RC Qualifier
    Definitely get the aluminum hexes shaky linked to. The included plastic hexes are slightly smaller than standard 12mm hexes and will strip or strip your wheels.

Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Just wondering why you like to land jumps while on the throttle? I use pre and post launch throttle and brake as well as in mid air, but i dont see the benefit of landing while on the throttle. I have heard from some other veteran members here that even the teknos can break if you land while on the throttle. Just curious what it is you like about doing this, cuz it would be a shame to see you dish out a wad of cash for axles and have them break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

RC Qualifier
    i'm sorry, i have a tendency to land on the throttle. i also am only running on stock battery rite now and if you dont go full throttle from 20ft b4 the jump to 10ft after the jump then i land on my nice lid that i painted, and i'm proud of, i also dont want to buy a new body just for beauty, so i use my one now for bashing and looking nice, on my vid i posted yestereday, i stuck the body pins thru the 1inch holes in the best of my stock body and luckily never landed on my roof! that was luck, it was also the only jump ive made and not broke a part on the jump the 1st day!
    RACE IT, BREAK IT, FIX IT, REPEAT!

RC Qualifier
    Atclauss, no worries drive however you please. Meaning these axles are the real deal, if you happen to break one just send Tekno a picture and your new parts will be in the mail.
    Slash 2wd
    Slash 4x4 MT
    P4de Trail

And learn mid air throttle control and you will be sorted man and no more bust bodys...peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!