Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here is my latest eSlayer pro 4x4 bashing vid.

Rock n Rolla !

Here is a sequence shot of me airing out of a 1/4 pipe about 4ft high and landing about 10ft further back in the ramp. To see the eSlayer in action doing this move it is the last shot from the video in the post above. My eSlayer is so much fun to bash round.

Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    adding ce vid. What tires are you running on the concrete? And thanks again for the inspiration I just finished mine just got to get a body and it ready to roll.
    Last edited by madscrapper85; 01-30-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: adding

Quote Originally Posted by madscrapper85 View Post
    adding ce vid. What tires are you running on the concrete? And thanks again for the inspiration I just finished mine just got to get a body and it ready to roll.
    Thanks for the feedback mate...I'm running no name brand 1/8 road buggy tyres...the road has eaten the rear tyres tread a lot quicker than I thought but for bashing on smooth concrete they are perfect for me.

This truck is so much fun to bash around...post some pics of your truck once complete .

1/8 road buggy tyres...I will invest at some point a descent set of on and off road tyres and rims...because I am running 17mm hex my options are limited.
    Last edited by craig.mitch316; 01-31-2013 at 04:14 PM.
    Rock n Rolla !

Thinking of changing my Ezrun 2000Kv motor to the Leopard Ezrun 2150Kv motor...the 2000Kv is a beast on 4s, huge amount of torque...I want to try something a little faster.
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by MITCH316 View Post
    I am using the Traxxas sway bar kit #5498 front and rear.

In my experience...it is unbelievable the difference this has made to the performance and handling of my eRevo that I have decided to use a sway bar on this build

This is what the sway bar kit looks like for those who don't know.

I replaced the front stock linkage with these beefier 49mm aluminium turnbuckles #3738.

In comparison there is a significant difference.

When you get the sway bar kit you will receive a jig and from memory I think a drill bit, I can't remember tho. As you can see I drilled a hole in the bottom rocker. The jig is pretty self explanatory to use.

I set my linkage attachment 5mm from the top if the sway bar front and rear...I too am using the silver sway bar all round.

I would certainly recommend the sway bar kit to anyone who is wanting to improve performance and handling of their truck .

Do you know if you can use the hot racing progressive rockers with this sway bar kit ... Not sure if you can since you had to drill into the bottom of your rockers

Quote Originally Posted by buduck04 View Post
    Do you know if you can use the hot racing progressive rockers with this sway bar kit ... Not sure if you can since you had to drill into the bottom of your rockers
    I've seen it been done...it is possible as there are a lot of mounting hole options.
    Rock n Rolla !

Here is some footage of my eSlayer Pro 4x4 bashing around...we attached a GoPro to my mates quadcopter, its a lot more stable for filming than a helicopter. I think with a bit more practice between the two of us we will be able to get some great aerial footage...it is still a work in progress.

Rock n Rolla !