RC Qualifier

Having control of p4de in the air

My p4de has Trenchers, MMP/2400, 19/54, mipsx4 and all the other goodies. My MMP esc has all default settings. When I jump it then try to control it in mid air it over corrects when I give it throttle or brakes. My question is what settings when connected to castle link would best help slow down all this power. I would like to be able to correct a nose up or down while in the air without it over correcting. If you understand my question then could you please guide me in correcting this issue. Thanks

Maybe turn the punch down so it does not go to nose up and tone down the brakes for nose down or is your slipper super tight.and try and be a bit lighter with the throttle and brake. Hope that helps dude......peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Thanks Spenniepoos. I gave it 40% punch and 10% drag brake. I also adjusted the bec to 6 volts. Is there a on board bec in the MMP esc. My savox sure seems faster. I also installed a kings head mount. Man that bearing is huge compared to the traxxas alloy mount bearing. Can't wait to bash this p4de tomorrow.

RC Qualifier
    you know that 40% punch is in fact 40% of reduction of punch?
    Try 10% first, I tried it and see a huge difference in acceleration, almost no wheelie...

with mine its 1-9 punch and 9 is mega mental so i run 6 and its all good in the hood...peace

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by emmanhello View Post
    you know that 40% punch is in fact 40% of reduction of punch?
    Try 10% first, I tried it and see a huge difference in acceleration, almost no wheelie...
    Yes thanks. I do understand the punch settings. I had great results jumping at 40%. I believe it still could have pulled off two consecutive back flips. Had a afternoon of high flying adventure. I might adjust to 50%. Thanks for the help fellers.

Sent from not a iphone

Sometimes you have got to experiment with the setting just to find the sweet spot or driving style that suits you man.have fun and take it easy bro.....peace