The body should work with a bit of modding and will look good if done well man and not to sure about the on off switch..peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Competitor
    Thanks bud

Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    That switch is for use with an external receiver battery setup like the nitros have. It wont work to turn the esc on and off.

That body is cool and is the correct wheelbase, it might be a little tricky to mount with stock body mounts though. Check out my thread if you need more body mount options.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...aldy-s-hr-p4de

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

RC Qualifier
    That body does look cool, but no way it holds up many flips. Parma doesn't use the thickest or most flexible lexan.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter33 View Post
    That body does look cool, but no way it holds up many flips. Parma doesn't use the thickest or most flexible lexan.
    So true, i've toasted Parma body's in just a few runs. Ive had really good experiences with all the 8th scale HPI bodies ive used on my HR P2de xl, which kinda makes me want to throw a slash 4x4 chassis on my P4de so i can run the hpi bodies on it too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldyDaniels View Post
    which kinda makes me want to throw a slash 4x4 chassis on my P4de so i can run the hpi bodies on it too. Thanks!
    Do it man!!! Not much cost to do the conversion. If you didnt like it or wanted to change back to the P4de it wouldnt be but a couple handfuls of fasteners. That's the luxury of owning this platform
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    Do it man!!! Not much cost to do the conversion. If you didnt like it or wanted to change back to the P4de it wouldnt be but a couple handfuls of fasteners. That's the luxury of owning this platform
    But then it wouldnt be a P4de anymore! Lol. I also plan on buying a Sl4sh in the near future, so ill keep this one a p4de for now and see how the hunt for bodies goes. For some strange reason i also want to buy a nitro Pede. 😨

RC Qualifier
    I like this body. Would love to see it on a Pede....
    Last edited by ramflames; 12-09-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldyDaniels View Post
    But then it wouldnt be a P4de anymore! Lol. I also plan on buying a Sl4sh in the near future, so ill keep this one a p4de for now and see how the hunt for bodies goes. For some strange reason i also want to buy a nitro Pede. 😨

Do like I do, well you pretty much have, own at least one of everything. I have yet to sell anything though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III ~ using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore