Thread: Ending Season

RC Qualifier

Ending Season

Well lucky for those Spartan Owners Who lives in a tropical country. For us here in Canada the boating season is over. Time for our boat on the display shelf.
    For me this is the time for modifying my Spartan preparing for the next year, I'll have another setup for the motor & esc probably I'll try different props.
    Base on my experience I've learned the proper way of balancing & sharpening a prop. Which I will share to all of you of course, count on me you can have that tutorial for free, but probably that's next year cause I'll be busy for the holidays.
    Happy Holidays!!!
    Sharing is the best thing to do on EARTH legally.

RC Enthusiast
    I am the same boat as I live in northern Michigan (no pun intended )

Anyone have any tips on good battery (lipo) maintenance for the off season? Is it bad to just let them sit charged while they're not in use?

RC Qualifier
    i dont run boats but i wish the villian ex would come back
    All I need now is to set a new lap record.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by MCinab View Post
    I am the same boat as I live in northern Michigan (no pun intended )

Anyone have any tips on good battery (lipo) maintenance for the off season? Is it bad to just let them sit charged while they're not in use?
    I keep mine in "storage" charge during the off season, which is about 40-50% capacity. Every 4-6 weeks I will fully charge and discharge my lipos and then put them in "storage" charge again

RC Qualifier
    Haven't check my lipos yet since I fully charged it, it's been a month in the storage now, have to check the voltage soon.
    Sharing is the best thing to do on EARTH legally.