RC poster

Just got my QR-1 the other day...

Hey guys,

I just got my QR-1 in the mail the other day and wanted to tell you what I think...

First of all, I am having a GREAT time with it. It is my first RC airplane of any kind, so I am still learning.

It took me a few days to get the hang of it, but I highly recommend resetting the electronic stabilization as soon as possible. Do not even fly it until you do. I had followed the intructions and thought it was good to go. For the first day or so, I was completely unable to turn. Every time i did, it would go all crazy and crash into whatever was directly behind it. Once I reset the estab, it worked perfectly. Now, just to be safe, I reset the estab every time I change the battery.

Does anyone know where you can buy extra rotor blades? It seems everywhere is sold out. I have been reading a bunch of people claiming that the QR-1 was just a reprint of the Hubsan whatever, so I was thinking about just buying some of those blades. Think it'll work? (I know traxxas has said it isn't, but like everything else RC related, if traxxas cant supply parts, someone else will.)

All in all, having nothing to compare it too, It is awesome. Worth every penny. If you are on the fence about getting one, get over it. Its time to buy.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jckruz View Post
    If you are on the fence about getting one, get over it. Its time to buy.
    Well then, maybe I will have to get one..
    MM|2200kv 2WD LCG Slash - MM2|2650kv LCG Slash 4x4