RC Qualifier

My slash 4x4 is finally ready to run free!!!

i finally got my slash 4x4 up to my standards after i bought her used and abused , she is a beaut!!!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    This is a mamba monster max mount i shortened to fit mamba max pro [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    EMBE
    Jato 3.3
    T-Maxx 2.5

RC Racer
    nice pick up she looks good
    Slash 4x4
    MERV

RC Qualifier
    i traded a guy that mamba monster max for this mamba max pro sct still in the box brand new , while i was ripping her apart the last couple nights i noticed that two shafts were completely twisted so i said that i was gonna get rid of that rediculous motor and put a short course mamba in it. havent gotten to drive it outside yet but i wanna take it to the track for the first time this weekend. do you know how much the rear tires should be toed in? one wheel is in way furthur than the other, just wondering.
    EMBE
    Jato 3.3
    T-Maxx 2.5

You are going to be very happy with your setup! It's what I have in both of my trucks, love it
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Qualifier
    i am a little worried about the speed though el sob, i don't know what gearing to run with this motor and esc combo for at the track. and this motor has a rediculous amount of torque. my gearing right now is 13/54 and probably runs maybe 30mph.

oh yea, how do you like my esc mount? its for the mamba monster max but i shortened the posts and cut the same amount off the screws and works like a charm. i can lift the whole truck up from holding the esc mount im so smart
    EMBE
    Jato 3.3
    T-Maxx 2.5

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by davyjones'_fleet View Post
    do you know how much the rear tires should be toed in? one wheel is in way furthur than the other, just wondering.
    The rear wheels of your car should always be adjusted with some degree of toe in (although 0 degrees of toe is acceptable under some conditions). In general, the more rear toe-in, the more stable your car will be. Keep in mind, however, that increasing toe angle (front or rear) will result in decreased straight line speed (particularly when racing stock electric motors).
    No more than 4 Toe in. On tight tracks 2.50 would be ideal.

RC Qualifier
    thanks bad rc, how exactly do i measure this toe degree?
    EMBE
    Jato 3.3
    T-Maxx 2.5

RC Racer
    Toe-in adjustments is done by changing out the hubs to aluminum hubs. Range from zero to -5 degrees of toe in. I believe the plastic hubs are set at zero.