RC Qualifier

Insane and epic.

Wow. I'm speechless. Traxxas has done a good job on their 1/16 E-Revo. I did a couple of hop ups (center diff, Traxxas aluminum toe links and pushrods, TQi, Traxxas 1/16 3s, HiTec 5085MG, and RPM knucles) and that's it so far. I just got in my steering post and installed it, and took it outside. The setup is above annd I use 1/16 Talons in the front, and 2.8 Anacondas in the rear (p.s., if your reading this Dadx2mj, the center diff makes me be able to do that epicly) . It's faster with the 'Condas in the rear (bigger tire diameter= more torque= more speed) and the temps are not an issue. Wow. So, I just squeezed in a run before dinner and bed (going to visit family tomorrow) so epic!
    And there he goes with the carbon...

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Good deal! Probably working that center diff!

Sorry but I guarentee you running bigger tires on the rear than ont he front of a 4wd vehicle is going to cause you issues, it is just a matter of time before you see drive line problems. Also tire size does not effect torque but a bigger tire will mean slower acceleration compared to a smaller tire with all else being equal. The bigger tire will give you a higher top speed though.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Racer
    He is right. The larger on one end versus the other will cause different rotational speeds, and wear out the transmission or diffs, or will cause the tires with better grip to make the other set of tires slip and either drag or overspin like a burnout.
    1/10 Titan 775 bandit COMPLETED!!

RC Qualifier
    Ok. I'll pick up another set of Anacondas. Thanks for the tip, Dadx2!
    And there he goes with the carbon...

RC Racer
    if you need another one i have one for sale. ha ha
    Slash 4x4
    MERV

RC Champion
    If you're running bigger tires in the rear you will probably destroy the center diff and your front tires will wear out real fast.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

RC Qualifier
    I would recommend you try 2.2 anaconda tires from the traxxas bandit on 2.2 1/16 revo dished rims, you want the rims for the offset. That would make a beast road machine.
    I like turtles.