Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RC Enthusiast

Happy End of the World day

Well, the world is going to end today, (or perhaps already has and we aren't aware of it yet). So what are you doing that's special? I'm doing nothing. Just enjoying my Christmas break and playing guitar.
    "Bagginses? What is a Bagginses?"

RC Qualifier
    i'm trying to figure out why my stampede 4x4 is making a binding noise as it slows down, it could be because slipper nut is rusted, maybe because i ran it thru heck and back, or possibly because it was just in snwo, my thread is in the stampede 4x4 forum guys, would appreciate the help, then i wrap presents, then go prebowl for my league and hope to bowl a high game!! possibly a 300?!?!??!???!?!
    Last edited by atclauss; 12-21-2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: i type wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to fst
    RACE IT, BREAK IT, FIX IT, REPEAT!

RC Qualifier
    I'm going to eat some Chinese food with an amigo..
    Never trust a fart.

RC Champion
    Hmmm...If I had a guess I'd say the world is NOT going to end today. It says right in the Bible no one knows when the Lord is coming back to the earth. Period.
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by upbasher View Post
    Hmmm...If I had a guess I'd say the world is NOT going to end today. It says right in the Bible no one knows when the Lord is coming back to the earth. Period.
    Mathew 24:36..

Chinese food was delicious!!
    Never trust a fart.

RC Champion
    yes it says that, so it just makes me laugh when i hear that the world is going to end because some smart guy says so.
    also if you count leap years which they did not have when the calendar was made, we should of all died in like july
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.

Ahh yes,
    I'm tying up some projects and making sure my 7 servers, 2 websites are all happy and functioning... I'm wrapping it up for the year at work, everything else I will be doing remotely as far as work is concerned...

Now,,, time for some well deserved time with the family...

Look, I don't know how the Mayan calender was so misunderstood... It wasn't the end of the Earth, it was the end of a cycle based on the locations of planets/stars.....

humm, I wonder how many preppers will be eating Spam for a while....

I think I'm going to make a recipe book for spam products, probably will be selling good for a while... j/k loll
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous

RC Enthusiast
    The Bible gives me all the assurance I need about that, and also the fact that these theories are, for the most part, impossible. I think NASA would have seen a planet hurling towards earth long before it got here. It made for a good movie though...I wonder when the next supposed end of the world will be. I'm waiting for Harold Camping to say he recalculated the date for the rapture again and ask for more donations. Even if someone could predict the end, why on earth would you need donations? Not a very clever scheme if you ask me.

RC Qualifier
    i am going to drive my maxx
    what's up guys

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by ithrowstones View Post

Thanks I couldn't remember what verse it was...

RC Qualifier
    Up: No problem.
    It actually says.. “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"
    Last edited by ithrowstones; 12-21-2012 at 04:42 PM.
    Never trust a fart.

RC Qualifier
    getting my but chewed by my Mother because i said "no thanks" when my sister asked me if i wanted a candy cane... pretty dang stupid if you ask me...
    kawasaki summit, revo& slash; regular rusty, pede

RC Qualifier
    wow.. that's just sad^^
    Never trust a fart.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by i killed kenny View Post
    getting my but chewed by my Mother because i said "no thanks" when my sister asked me if i wanted a candy cane... pretty dang stupid if you ask me...
    How old is your sister? If she's a little kid, I believe the rule is you say yes and pretend to do whatever they want.

RC Qualifier
    she's 13... not too old, but old enough to where you should not have to do something as such
    kawasaki summit, revo& slash; regular rusty, pede

RC Champion
    Man I'm in a mess cause I maxed out my card the other day buying that lambo.
    Matthew 7:7

RC Champion
    Its 7:23 pm here now and the world is not destroyed.

RC Champion
    Same here,

RC Enthusiast
    I'm glad I got my RPM TRUE TRACKS from FedEx before it ended today

RC Champion
    Come midnight I am gonna be laughing at all the people who "prepared" for nothing. Especially at those who wasted money on what can only be described as fancy storage cellars. Some of them are cool but when the whole operation can be stopped with a few potatoes or dug up with a bulldozer it cant be very safe.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

RC Qualifier
    i'm still alive here and functioning in one piece as well as the rest of my family. the only big thing was my mom had a baby girl
    and now i have four siblings, three boys and a girl. i'm really excited for her to come home. we just got back from seeing her for the first time. she's so cute!
    "That don't make NO sense!"

Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada

I can't find anywhere in Matthew 24:36 where it says "Chinese food was delicious!!". Maybe my bible is no good. I should go back to the hotel and complain. lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent from Baldy's iPad using your wireless signal. Thanks!
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

RC Qualifier
    on a side note PSY GANGNAM STYLE reached 1,000,000,000 views on youtube today.
    I like turtles.

RC Qualifier
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't die!
    This is a signature.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldyDaniels View Post
    I can't find anywhere in Matthew 24:36 where it says "Chinese food was delicious!!". Maybe my bible is no good. I should go back to the hotel and complain. lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you might need a Chinese bible then.. Haha
    Never trust a fart.

RC Champion
    Unsurprisingly, we are all still alive.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, oh drat there was supposed to be a giant Earth~Shattering Kaboom, hmmm, did they forget to put freshly charged batteries in the detonator?

Now what am I going to do with that 10yr Spam stockpile?

Besides my UE Thunder chassis just showed up yesterday, so the pending apocalypse has been postponed for a bit, we'll get back to ya'll with the new apocalypse date in the near future.
    Last edited by Wildman4910; 12-22-2012 at 09:31 AM.
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC Qualifier
    I'm hearing 2030 now...
    Never trust a fart.

I'm hearing 2030 now...
    Do you hear it all the time or just once in a while? Might need to get that looked at by a professional. Lol

All i ever hear is me convincing myself to purchase another expensive rc item i dont need.

RC Champion
    Ok, so. Will the world end? Most likely. Will we be able to predict it? Possibly. Will the human race end before it? Possibly. there will always be people who will give arbitrary dates they think the world will end and most of them have been wrong so far so most will probably be wrong in the future. Also we are all going to die and we can't change that. and if the world ends we can't do anything about it so....

Sent from inside the matrix
    sppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccceeeeeeeeee!!!!!

RC Champion

Hahaha!! Hilarious.

All jokes aside, I sat in my house all day, blinds closed, huddled in a little ball. Waiting for it to all come to a end. Stressed to the max, traumatized, called in sick to work
    1/10 Rally x2/P4de/P2de/Rustler/Sl4sh MT

RC Champion

Now that my friend is funny! I dont actually own or read the bible, but I'm sure none of them at the hotel say that!
    My previous sig conflicted with a forum policy.

RC Enthusiast
    I never quite figured out what the best way is to die. Dying of old age would be nice, but if it were during the apocalypse at least I'd get a show. Remember in the movie 2012 when Charlie was at Yellowstone watching that supervolcano blow? That was an impressive way to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan81 View Post
    Hahaha!! All jokes aside, I sat in my house all day, blinds closed, huddled in a little ball. Waiting for it to all come to a end. Stressed to the max, traumatized, called in sick to work
    Really?? If you are serious, then sorry to hear that dude. Didnt you read nitronaught's post earlier in this thread, or at least google search for "end of the world"? With that google search you could have read the Wikipedia article that explains all about the misunderstanding of the mayan calander cycles. My ex was a beleiver of the hype as well. Our son is at home with me and she was constantly texting me all day yesterday asking "but what if it is true?". Even after i explained the misunderstanding of the mayan calendar, when it got closer to midnight she started with the texts again. I was never concerned with it and my son and i were bashing our losi brushless micro sct's in the living room and when we were done i looked up and noticed it was already 1230. i couldnt wait to send her the "i told you so" text.

Id really like to know who was the person who started all this end of the world hype. Anyone know who was the first one to come up with this? I want to look em up to see em eatin crow! Lol

Heres some good info put out by nasa

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

Last edited by BaldyDaniels; 12-22-2012 at 10:52 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Do you hear it all the time or just once in a while? Might need to get that looked at by a professional. Lol

All i ever hear is me convincing myself to purchase another expensive rc item i dont need.

I only hear 2030 on a good day.. haha..
    I meant that 2030 was the year we're all suppose to die, again..
    Never trust a fart.

RC Champion
    Really?? If you are serious, then sorry to hear that dude. Didnt you read nitronaught's post earlier in this thread, or at least google search for "end of the world"? With that google search you could have read the Wikipedia article that explains all about the misunderstanding of the mayan calander cycles. My ex was a beleiver of the hype as well. Our son is at home with me and she was constantly texting me all day yesterday asking "but what if it is true?". Even after i explained the misunderstanding of the mayan calendar, when it got closer to midnight she started with the texts again. I was never concerned with it and my son and i were bashing our losi brushless micro sct's in the living room and when we were done i looked up and noticed it was already 1230. i couldnt wait to send her the "i told you so" text.

Id really like to know who was the person who started all this end of the world hype. Anyone know who was the first one to come up with this? I want to look em up to see em eatin crow! Lol

Heres some good info put out by nasa

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

Hehehe. Far from serious man LOL. Just poking a little fun.
    1/10 Rally x2/P4de/P2de/Rustler/Sl4sh MT

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by zonda95 View Post
    Ok, so. Will the world end? Most likely. Will we be able to predict it? Possibly. Will the human race end before it? Possibly. there will always be people who will give arbitrary dates they think the world will end and most of them have been wrong so far so most will probably be wrong in the future. Also we are all going to die and we can't change that. and if the world ends we can't do anything about it so....

Sent from inside the matrix
    Wrong. Like I said before the Bible tells us that no one knows when the world will end. We CANNOT predict it.

RC Champion
    Wrong. Like I said before the Bible tells us that no one knows when the world will end. We CANNOT predict it.
    Exactly, not even God's son knows the date.

RC Champion
    I think you are actually wrong here .*NOT trying to start a flame war* Because you stated what you believe as fact, as did I now realizing. But the truth is we both should have but "believe" in our statements. You had previously stated of what you have read in the bible as fact as opposed to belief due to the fact that the book is part of a belief system. And I , who has never read the bible, was offering my own belief regardless of any faith. I never did say that we would be able to predict the ending of the earth, I only said possibly because i do not know what the future will bring or the technology not out for public knowledge. There are sometimes differences between truth and what is told as the truth by a belief system such as with the world being round as opposed to flat. Also the main point of my topic was that there is nothing we can currently do about it so therefore we shouldn't worry or care. but anyway we should get back on topic even though this topic will probably die rather shortly
    Last edited by zonda95; 12-24-2012 at 09:00 AM.
    sppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccceeeeeeeeee!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Hey now, lets not get into a religious argument and get Puppets thread closed.
    Everyone has their own beliefs on how the world will end, this isn't the place to argue on that subject.
    Back on topic!
    Never trust a fart.