RC Racer

I think Im in the right place

my question is about the Icharger 206. I am considering one and want to know what experiences anyone owners or users have had with it or any other recommendations.

I figured if i posted this in the chargers forum it would get locked
    I play til something breaks

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    If you post it in this forum youll get scolded for posting in the wrong forum AND it will get locked. The mods are everywhere.

You can ask about a specific charger. Usually those threads dont get closed. Do it in the ally and youll be fine.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I love my 206...
    I have charged at full power (20 amps) many times without any issues what so ever. Shoot, my charger has been spilled on twice and it is still going!

It was spilled on due to a... person... working on his RC, drinking red pop, on my charge table. The... person... decided to pull the trigger on his remote to see if the motor wires where hooked in the proper direction; spilling the contents of the container on my charger. He unplugged it immediately and I proceeded to tear it down to dry it out. While it was laid out in pieces on the table, he did the exact same thing again.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Neutron View Post
    I love my 206...
    I have charged at full power (20 amps) many times without any issues what so ever. Shoot, my charger has been spilled on twice and it is still going!

It was spilled on due to a... person... working on his RC, drinking red pop, on my charge table. The... person... decided to pull the trigger on his remote to see if the motor wires where hooked in the proper direction; spilling the contents of the container on my charger. He unplugged it immediately and I proceeded to tear it down to dry it out. While it was laid out in pieces on the table, he did the exact same thing again.
    Wow, some people.....
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

I know he would have replaced it if anything happend... but still. lol

RC Competitor
    I bought one when I got into planes this summer. It is likely one of the contributing factors to why I am converting my T-maxx to an E-maxx. (The cost of a good charger has always held me back) It has plenty of useful features and packs a decent punch for charging. Don't forget the awesome warranty! Just about the only downside to it is the fact that i requires an external power supply and it costs a decent amount of cash once you consider the cost of the power supply. Though, most high output chargers require an external power supply, so this is a moot point.

I never thought I would max out the charger with just one battery, but now that I have 4s 5000mah batteries that I can charge at 5C I guess I was wrong .

I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a charger that offers similar specs to what the 206 offers.
    Formerly Wildjones before forum upgrade

Power supplies can be had for less than $15 that are good enough to charge up to 3S... $20 for up to 6S.