RC poster

Graphite upgrades for the original N. Rustler

I have an original Nitro Rustler. Ive had it since new and I've always wanted graphite shock towers and upper deck. Back in the day, I remember them being hard to get but now it seems impossible. Anyone have a set? Or know where I can get one?

usually you have to make your own, you can buy a sheet off ebay and cut it out like your stock towers and upper deck but i know its not easy though but its fun to do i hear. i had a couple Graphite chassis non traxxas though that were nice.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Champion
    You can still find them on ebay sometimes. Expand your search and look for N.Stampede, E.Stampede, and E.Rusty. Most of the parts are interchangeable.

RC poster
    I'd rather not do it myself. I feel like i'd make a lot of expensive mistakes haha. Ebay seems to be the place to get it. Its easy to find stuff for new rustlers but the old stuff is just really hard to come by.

RC Competitor
    I have the CF towers. The rear one the tops, where the body clip and shocks mount, is all ground down. Didn't take but a few saturdays of bashing to kill them.