RC Champion

Aftermarket front Bumper!!

Well, I've been keeping my eye out on the site. Looks like it has been released. Tbone front bumper, rear has been out for a bit now.

I just finished putting my order in for the Front as they just released it and got the rear bumper as well.

Thought I would let you guys know for those interested in getting one
    1/10 Rally x2/P4de/P2de/Rustler/Sl4sh MT

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Thanks for passing along the info. You are my Hero & they are my Saviour. LOL I purchased the combo Fr/Rr bumpers and saved a few on the combo set. Sweetness my friend.

Here are a few pics of the Bumpers Fr.

Rr
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    oohhh, FRONT BUMPER!!!!

I installed my rear bumper and was taken that the curve was not in the correct place, you almost have to remove the stock bumper fron the car, I'm not sure this was intended or not, but when I screw down the back screws, it flexes to fit. time to research the front one!

Edit:

I just got off the phone with TBR and the intent was to remove the rear bumper when installing the TBR rear bumper...at least that is the way he has his rally configured there onsite. Front bumper fits over existing.
    Last edited by Redsawacs; 12-04-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Thanks for passing along the info. I'm hoping it will at least save my front bumper and body. Those are the parts that get scraped the most.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Still waiting on my chassis.....sigh

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Haha... this is funny (still cool, but funny too). Were buying BUMPERS to protect our BUMPERS... hmmm

If it was a stock replacement that was better I could see it. But the whole point of the foam bumper is to absorb impacts so they arent transferred directly to the chassis. IMO, the rear makes sense, but the front will simply transfer impacts to the chassis much harder than the foam would have. Save your body, yes... but save your car, not as much as the stock bumper. I could be wrong, I love Tbone stuff.... have alot of it. But this seems like a step back IMO.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Champion
    Yup, I was thinking that as well before I bought it. Was it will save our body but put more strain on the front bulk etc...
    1/10 Rally x2/P4de/P2de/Rustler/Sl4sh MT

I don't really plan on barging into anything. LOL Well umm you know how that tends to go. I purchased it more in the sense of saving the under carriage while RC'n. I mostly take my Rally to open spaces. haha
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    Good point Pave, I knew there was a reason I didnt block you yet! LOL!!! Kidding!

When I saw there was a front bumper, all I thought about was COOL, body protection...you make a strong argument, I appreciate ya for that. Oh, and thanks for talkin me out of more COOL T-Bone stuff ..... man, I really wanted one too....

"Red"