RC poster

low budget mamba monster rustler build

i know there are alot of these. anyway i got a rustler with the mamba monster on it i took it off my e-revo and its all stock even the tranny i got 2 11.1v 4000 20c venom batteries im runing a 20t pinon and 54t spur and anaconda tires and probly 1 pound of weight in the front lowerd it so it sits only an inch off the ground with this setup i got to 64mph at 3/4 throttle and its very stable didnt have enough road to get full throttle the only thing left to get is foam tires bigger batteries and different gears and probly a different body

RC Qualifier
    the mamba monster fit on your rustler with a stock tranny? i thought the stock tranny was too small
    Philippians 4:13

RC poster
    all u gota do is trim it out at the top and bottom just a little bit and it fits just fine

RC Qualifier
    i just got a tacon 3930 kv motor it's crazy on 3s much smoother than the traxxas vel. and it's cheap $32 food for thought

Get higher c rated batterys...
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC poster
    im going to get 2 11.1v 5000 35c batterys soon that will be enough for me plus ima run a 23t mod1 pinon and 36t spur lookn to get about 80+ with that

RC poster
    Hi, i live in argentina, does anybody know to set the mamba 2200 esc???? My esc constantly flashing three differents color.

RC poster
    just got a 27t pinon thats all they had in stock so i gota run that for now had to trim the tranny out some to mesh the gears right its 27t/36t gears on it now. got the foam tires today jaco 2030 in the rear and jaco 2030 low profiles in the front will run it some time next week probly wont be much of a gain since i havent got the bigger batterys yet.