Thread: Help me guys!!

RC poster

Help me guys!!

so i am sorta new to this RC thing and have been learning and learning about little things about the MERV. So today i installed the pinon gear that came with the kit and hooked up the series connector and put two full charged 1200 mah 7.2 volt batteries (just the stock ones, i have four.) and then powered the car up. The ESC then started blinking red and green at me and i dont what it means. I tried the two other batteries and they did the same things. The car runs amazing in the paralell mode and i love it to pieces i just wanted a bit more speed out of it and was wondering if you could help me figure it out thanks!!

First things first, MERV section is thatta way
    ||
    ||
    ||
    \/

The only time i have seen that blink was when my servo had failed.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Series connector will fry your Esc, I guess the Esc is on over voltage protection, check you have it on Nimh mode, the led should be solid red whe it ii on.

RC poster
    how would i check for that mode. i have made sure i am not in race mode and all just to be sure but i am not familiar with the lipo and nimh mode

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Plug one battery turn on the Esc if the led turns solid red you have it on Nimh mode if it turns solid green it is on lipo mode. If you have the manual it will tell you how to switch modes, if not you can download it from traxxas.