Dog Lovers Out There

Has titlle says who has seen the movie: Hachi A Dogs Tale? Great movie if you've seen it whats your input on the story? Its based on a True Story. My wife cried half way through the movie. Man that is a very loyal dog and not to mention Devoted as well. Cant ask for a better dog in my opinion.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Racer
    That is an awesome movie, well known of course in asia since it took place in japan. My wife told me that the dog actually stayed at the house where it lived with the new owners, so at least it didn't sleep under the trains at night.

Whats funny to me is that I didn't notice it was woonsocket (I grew up there) until the reporter from the "call" (Local paper) chimed in. I laughed because there are no houses that look like that anywhere close to that train station, and my grandmother lives right across the street from that station and I didn't even notice. We walked by there everyday walking to school.
    DJ

Rustler,Slash 4X4, 1/10 Rally

yeah awesome movie watching over again cant beat a dog like that you know i wouldnt mind having a dog like that but would be sad to see him do that though and the ending where it shows him remembering sadder.

i know the story changed a little bit but still remained a good movie it was sad him sleeping under the trains like that.

Where is woonsocket? thats cool you lived there at that place. my wife lived in bass lake where they have filmed a few movies there very nice place we go there every year.

RC Racer
    There are two Akitas in my neighbor hood, very pretty dogs, they both seem very well behaved.

It is in Rhode Island, north east near Blackstone Mass. Main street which is right at that intersection (where the train station is) use to be decorated pretty nicely for the Christmas season, topped off with a Santa and reindeer over the dam near ye olde english fish and chips. Not sure if it is like that anymore, I visit when it is not snowing.
    DJ

i have family over in Rhode Island didnt know it was that way cool nice place to live. My wife had an Akita she said it was a very loyal dog.
    you live a long way from Rhode Island now in San Jose? thats a hige move.

RC Racer
    I was stationed out here at Travis A.F.B. and stayed here after I got out.

If you go to R.I. you mustmake a trip to Newport, it is beautiful out there.
    DJ

yeah i would have to rent a car when i get there more likely i've never been there my grandmother has and she said the family is located right on the ocean front which would be very nice to see mainly for my wife she loves the ocean we try to get out to monterey ever year which we havent for this last year that has gone by so far.

Quote Originally Posted by djbrun View Post
    There are two Akitas in my neighbor hood, very pretty dogs, they both seem very well behaved
    Very awesome dogs wen given the room, exercise, and good training... Our pooch is absolutely amazingly smart... Not only does sho do all the standard tricks,, she's one of the more intelligent dogs I've owned and have had dogs all my life,,, I"m 48..

I saw that story, I do believe it to be true and there are others similar to it as well. There's some bonds that are truly life long...

Yup Akita's are cute... But I love most dogs.... All breeds...

Robin Williams
    He will be greatly missed...